Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Year's Eve Party

New Year's Eve BBQ

Change of Plans :

My dad will be treating and my mom will make the preparations like marinating the meat and etc. Remember Kenyir's BBQ? Yeah, I think you guys can expect the same food from that time.

RM20 contribution can go to drinks, anyone for wine?

I will still need the BBQ EQs, my dad said that we can use his Hilux for transport since Lennard says his pit is huge or something. I dunno, the only problem now is the EQ. Lol.
_______________________________

Spannar planning to have a New Year's Eve BBQ Party at my place, Shaun's place. D:

We are buying BBQ pits, the disposable ones after use.

So whoever is coming please inform me la, who you wanna bring inform me also la.

Everyone might have to contribute abit of cash so that we can buy the meat, drinks, styrofoam plates & cups and etc.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=215240149630&ref=nf

Host :
Shaun
Calvin

Confirmed Attendees :
Ben
Shereendar
Amir
Wen San
Lennard
Mandy
Vincent
Kwan Yew
Johann
Jason
Mimi


Regards,
Shon.

No comments:

Post a Comment